- Connect the Pivothead to a computer and power them on (indicated by the Blue LED light).
- Go into ‘My Computer’ and locate the Pivothead Drive.
- Right-Click on the Drive and in the pop-up window, select “Format…”
- Under ‘File system’, select default “FAT32 (Default)”
- Under ‘Allocation Unit Size’, select ‘Restore Device Defaults’.
- Under ‘Format Options’, ensure the ‘Quick Format’ box is checked.
- Select “Start”.
- Wait until confirmation the Format was successful, and safely eject from your computer.
To prevent the internal memory from filling up again, please use our Desktop App to transfer content off of the glasses: Pivothead Desktop App