Step 1: Open Your Air Sync's Web UI and Head to Settings.
- Make sure your Air Sync is powered on and you are connected to the Air Sync's Wifi network.
- Open http://airsync.pivothead.com in your browser to access the Air Sync's web-based UI.
- In the top right hand side of the web UI select Settings.
- Type in Administrator Password, default password is ‘0000’ (Note: You can change this later for security).
Step 2: Setup Your Air Sync to Operate as a WiFi Bridge
- On the left-hand panel in the web UI select ‘Router/Bridge Mode’ and turn "Bridge Mode Status" to ON.
- The system will then scan for open WiFi networks.
- Select your personal network from the list located at below the On/Off switches.
- If your WiFi access point requires a password you will be prompted to enter your password in order to be able to connect.
Step 3: Check for new firmware.
- Click on Firmware Upgrade on the left menu.
- Select button "Check for new version".
- If a new firmware version is available, a window as shown below, will appear.
Step 4: Upgrade your Air Sync's Firmware
- Click on Firmware Upgrade on the left menu to begin the upgrade process.
- Once the Firmware is upgraded, the system will command you to ‘Reboot’ or restart the device. Please wait 40 seconds, and then hit ‘Refresh’.
- Be patient - the device will reboot when complete and may power off.
- If your Air Sync powers off - no problem - just reboot it, reconnect, and re-enter your web UI (http://airsync.pivothead.com) to confirm the upgrade is complete!