Pivothead Eyewear Quick Start Guide
Getting Started with Pivothead Original series
Step 1: Turn on your Pivothead Eyewear
- Locate the power button (A) which located on the bottom of the left ear piece.
- Press the power button (a short press). That's it! Boom.
- You should now see a blue light on the LED status indicator (B). Great success.
- If the blue light is not on - try plugging your Pivothead in - they probably need to be charged.To turn off your Pivothead, just push the same button.
Step 2: Record a video
- Locate the Pivot switch and press the forward part (C).
- You should now see both the blue power LED + a blinking red LED (B).
- Congrats - you are now recording a video!
- To stop recording simply push the forward portion of the Pivot switch again and make sure the red LED stops blinking.
- Oh snap - you've just recorded a video. (hopefully it was a good one).
Step 3: Take a picture
- Locate the Pivot switch and press (short press) the back part (D).
- The red LED (B) - will blink once quickly, and once slowly.
- Congrats - you just took an 8 megapixel snapshot!
Other LED Notifications:
Sometimes you might see your glasses' LED blinking. Here's what they indicate.
- If the blue and red light are blinking - your Pivothead memory is full.
- If the blue light is blinking slowly your battery is low (less than 10%).
- If the blue light is blinking quickly your battery is gone - and your glasses will soon shut off.